Tuesday, January 8, 2019

POOP DREAMS: GOOD FOR YOU ( FORTUNE )

Tags

Dreams you shouldn't ignore
Who doesn't have a dream once every other day? Dreams are series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep. They say dreams are the reflections of our thoughts, may not be always true. We have dreams we never thought of. Haven't we? It is written, '' For a dream comes through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words''. It is also written that dreams are useless; it is like chasing the wind. Well I don't know, but I do have dreams that are useful now and then. Here are some dreams that may bring you some fortune/wealth. I don't say anything that I actually don't know. So you can read it wisely.



HUMAN FECES IN DREAMS



I do not want to speak about any other type of feces except the human one, because I have not experienced seeing them. Mind you, I never thought about feces and slept or else you would call me a 'savage', right? Hmm...I know you pretty well. Seeing feces clearly in your dreams may bring you some fortunes. The more the feces, the better. The stronger the smell, the better. The more the experience of being disgusted seeing the mountain of feces, the better. What do I mean by better? Well, it means more fortune, more health. Don't worry about how much money you will get on the following day or week. You are most likely to see some money or fortune.

FISH



Every one knows seeing some fish in a dream brings some fortune. Whether you are aware or not, it is true, and I have experienced it many many times. Sometimes I get more, at some other times I just get to see some money. The same principle follows here, the more the fish, the bigger the fish, the better. Hmmm...watch out. Hey, keep in mind, just seeing fish is not enough. You must actually be catching or fishing.

MUSHROOMS

I haven't dreamed of mushrooms for quite a long time. But when I went for collecting mushrooms  in my dream and got a lot of them, I really got something on the following day or week. You may as well experience such incidents in life.

Now, I wonder whether you are thinking of feces, fish and mushrooms. Stop it before people call you crazy. Those dreams should be effortless, not just reflections of your thoughts. One thing that actually applies to this principle is 'belief'. I experienced getting some fortunes when I dreamed of them, so I naturally begin to believe I will always get something nice. And I did get. That perhaps is the working principle here but I know of people who experienced actually getting money when they have these dreams. So, doubt no longer, but believe. If you actually need some money you may be tempted to think of more feces. I don't encourage it.





Learn about successful relationship and good parenting here: https://www.happysucceed.com