Thursday, January 10, 2019

POSSES A FAIR AND SMOOTH FACE, CHASE AWAY WRINKLES

Tags

Everyone wants to possess a fair looking smooth face because it doubles your personality and add to your beauty. Who does not want a wrinkle free face that attracts even a baby? My own research and experiment shows that it is not a mere dream. Trying out new things has always been my hobby. I thought of  how I could lighten my skin and smoothen it so that even my old mom can benefit from it. That led me to a little research and experiment. Everyone thought I was crazy and becoming girlish. But now they keep chasing me to ask me how to make those home remedies.
Now, I am a proud young man who teach people in my locality to make wonderful homemade recipes. Even my brothers follow my crazy instructions I learned from researching and experiments. Follow these instructions and see positive changes to your skin in a matter of few days.

1. Rice water
Who would believe that rice water could be so beneficial to your skin? But the truth is that it is . I find that, in my experiment, there is nothing better than rice water for your skin. It literally lightens your skin and smoothens it making it wrinkle free. Steps to prepare rice water:
* Take a small bowl of rice. You can grind it or use it without grinding as per your wish. Soak it for 1 hour or more. I soak it even longer and there is no problem. 
* Pour out the rice water and put it in a clean container. 
* Apply the rice water with a cotton ball in the morning after you wash your face. You can also apply it before bed and leave it over night.
* Do it everyday and see amazing changes to your skin soon. Do not stop after a few days or else you will return back to normal. It is safe for your skin.

2. Aloe Vera and honey
Everyone knows aloe Vera gel is good for skin and health. But no one cares to really try it. I tried it, my mom and many others tried it. As a matter of fact they still do it. Why not you? It diminishes the skin pores and make it smooth. Steps:
* Cut a fresh aloe Vera leaf. Extract the gel and place a spoonful of it in a clean container.
* Add a half tablespoon of organic honey. I do not recommend putting more because in my experience it is very sticky and sticks on my pillow. You do not want it to happen that way, right?
* Stir the mixture well and apply it direct on your face. You can wash it of after half an hour or leave it over night for best results.
* You can see good results in a few days time but I find that after a month of seeing the results, I never wanna stop it. I sometimes simply swallow the mixture and it pretty delicious. Try it if you don't believe me.

3. Honey and lemon
Both honey and lemon are wonderful ingredients for a healthy skin. When you apply lemon juice alone you feel some uneasy sensations. Mixing the two ingredients helps you relieve that unwanted sensation. However, honey always sticks. So use sparingly. Steps:
 * Cut a fresh lemon and squeeze out a table spoon of the juice. Pour out in a small container.
* Add a little organic honey and mix them thoroughly.
* Apply it on your skin directly. Wash it off after 15 minutes or leave it overnight for best results. You will see changes to your skin                                           very soon.

 Having said all this, I advice you to drink a lot of water and have sufficient sleep. Lack of water and sleep can affect your skin health dramatically. So if you are a person who cares for your skin follow the instructions carefully.
I have many more Home made recipes for health and beauty. I want to keep sharing them for your benefit. So don't forget to come back tomorrow. I write and share everyday. You can also check out the following link for successful relationship and good parenting here in this link: https://www.happysucceed.com


NOTE: The images I use here are taken from Google advance image search, free to use or share even commercially

THANK YOU!








This Is The Newest Post